Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.This ability can be developed over time. It is a spiritual gift because it enables you to see the world from another’s perspective making you instantly understand feelings without attaching any pity, or blame.
There are different forms of empathy people use. Some empaths for example, may feel personal or emotional distress when coming into contact with a situation. Whereas another empath is able to understand the situation and not become so distressed out or anxious.
How empathy works is different person to person however there are ways to manage it so it helps bring happiness into your life.
I’ve listed 7 steps below to help manage your empathy.
You can use it whenever to help you:
1. See your empathy skill as a blessing. Embrace it.
2. Set the intention that it is OK to understand the pain of another, but at the same time allowing your own self to view it from a point of love, compassion and faith.
3. Make time to honour your spiritual ability by testing and working creatively with your empathic skills.
One way you can do this by visualising someone you know personally and visualising-feeling how they can be feeling that day. You can draw it, or interpret it with another form of art.
4. Do not be afraid to take your sacred, divine space when you feel overwhelmed by the strong, emotional feeling from another.
5. Good Music or reading uplifting material can heal overwhelming feelings.
6. Do not neglect your own feelings and well-being over another’s.
7. Call the good angels daily to help you manage your empathic skills.
Empathy involves your compassion which is highly vibrating energy, ~summoning life force through you ~ to resolve any conflict, hardship and pain you may come into contact with whilst reaching out to help another.
When empathy is used properly it allows people, society and the world to genuinely prosper, grow and advance like we’ve never done before. It’s a beautiful thing!
Sometimes you may meet someone and feel an instant “like” or attraction and that’s part of your empathy skills coming out to play. It is a spiritual gift and most children have this skill perfectly attuned from birth.
Feel blessed to be empathic and learnt to to make it work for YOU. Research has shown empathy when used properly can make much happier lives so trust your empathic ability and work with it to create wonders in your life!
You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include the following link at the top of the Article: