Peace to you! Wonderful Being!
I wanted to write a blog today about Ma’at: the Egyptian Goddess of Truth who has a lot of wisdom!
I guess some of you like me, are noticing things cropping up in life right now that makes you view stuff a little more different.
That’s the Goddess of truth (Ma’at) manifesting within us, the feminine!♥
The body and mind is continually realigning itself with the *steadier, stable happier* energy flow which is impacting our planet currently, this allows our focus to be clearer and return to the wise truthful principles and essence of Ma’at (see below)!
I remind you it’s also important to continue to take good care of ourselves, eat well and BE healthy, as we progress on through this year, because this year is all about getting focused with our purpose in life and rapid change!♥
Thought + emotions = Attraction!
Written at least 2,000 years before the Ten Commandments of Moses, the 42 Principles of Ma’at are one of Africa’s, and the world’s, oldest sources of moral and spiritual conduct.
Ma’at IS the Ancient Egyptian divine Principle of Truth, Justice, and Righteousness, is the foundation of natural divine order and unity. Ancient Africans developed a humane system of thought and conduct which has been recorded in volumes of African wisdom literature, such as, the declarations from the Book of Coming Forth By Day (otherwise known as the Book of the Dead), The Teachings of Ptah-Hotep, the writings of Amenemope, Ani, Merikare, etc.
(( Please note, the divine essence obviously recognises IT makes mistakes/errors in life but on the journey back to the higher aspect or god it becomes the purity essence as is below as is above.))
The 42 Divine Principles of the Goddess Ma’at can be considered in this way:
1. I have not committed sin.
2. I have not committed robbery with violence.
3. I have not stolen.
4. I have not slain men or women
5. I have not stolen food.
6. I have not swindled offerings.
7. I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
8. I have not told lies.
9. I have not carried away food.
10. I have not cursed.
11. I have not closed my ears to truth
12. I have not committed adultery.
13. I have not made anyone cry.
14. I have not felt sorrow without reason
15. I have not assaulted anyone
16. I am not deceitful.
17. I have not stolen anyones land
18. I have not been an eavesdropper
19. I have not falsely accused anyone.
20. I have not been angry without reason.
21. I have not seduced anyones wife.
22. I have not polluted myself.
23. I have not terrorized anyone.
24. I have not disobeyed the Law.
25. I have not been exclusively angry.
26. I have not cursed God/Goddess.
27. I have not behaved with violence.
28. I have not caused disruption of peace.
29. I have not acted hastily or without thought.
30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
32. I have not worked evil.
33. I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.
34. I have not polluted the water
35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
36. I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
37. I have not placed myself on a Pedestal.
38. I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
40. I have not taken food from a child.
41. I have not acted with insolence.
42. I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess.
The 42 principles are the returning to “innocent states” not to be taken as a bunch of rules.
I think religions have stolen some of these principles and then attempted to control humans with it within their systems.
I feel people have a natural right to WANT to CHOOSE to return to the “innocence” and not be forced. This is a problem in our society, a lot of people are FORCED / PRESSURED into doing many “stuffs” which dont help most of the time.
The 42 Ideals of Ma’at are centered around the themes of
༺♥༻Honor, Benefit, Respect, Affirm, Give, Live༺♥༻ -
These 42 declarations were pronounced by the deceased after Anubis took him/her to the presence of the Goddess Ma’at and to the Divine Judge called Tehuti. If the Principles of Maat were respected in life then the heart of the deceased would have nothing weighing it down, so it would be lighter than the feather and everlasting life would be given!!! ( due to respect of these laws that balance the Universe.)
This is the balance of masculine and feminine energy within.
It is from these Principles, that the Christian, Muslim and other religions got their 10 Commandments. Unlike religion our ancient ancestors focused on their inner divinity, inner god like choices, and attributes. They focused on peace, love and honesty. These skills are what we are aiming to nourish on Earth right NOW and seeded into the mass consciousness! This helps our people to flourish and grow with wisdom.
With Love, STAR♥
Copyright © 2013 Sitara Ansari. All rights reserved.
You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include the following link at the top of the Article: http://www.sitara-expansion.com